From its head office, with excellent logistics facilities, Stainalloy coordinates the delivery of products all over the world with its team of experienced specialists.
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to immediately join our QA/QC team as
Engineer Quality Assurance / Quality Control
As QA/QC Engineer, you and your team ensure that we deliver on the quality promises made to our customers. You will be at the heart of our organization, where you will monitor the quality of our products. You will have close contact with customers, suppliers and our teams of sales, logistics and quality specialists with whom you will coordinate the progress of projects on a daily basis. You will also coordinate internal and external quality inspections; carry out additional material research and play an active role in technical issues.
In short, this is a versatile job in which you can fully utilize your technical, organizational, and communicative talents.
What we ask:
- You are enthusiastic, your appearance is presentable and you demonstrate initiative;
- You possess a working and thinking level of at least MBO+ and have a passion for technology;
- Communication is one of your strengths and you can do this in both Dutch and English;
- You have previously fulfilled a technical role within a commercial organization;
- Organizing and inquisitiveness are in your blood;
- You are experienced with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience with SAP is desirable but not essential.
If you think after reading this description, this job is perfect for me, then we would like to invite you to contact your potential future colleagues in HR.
You can reach them by e-mail at the following e-mail address: HR@stainalloy.com or via the form below.
We look forward to hearing from you!