Seamless and Welded Fittings
The butt weld and forged steel fittings include a wide variety of different types and schedule sizes in line with our and our clients pipe and flange program. Stainalloy’s stock consists of seamless and welded butt weld fittings with dimensions ranging from1" to 48". Forged steel fittings are available in threaded and socket weld versions; dimensions ¼" to 4" and pressure classes 3.000 lbs, 6.000 lbs and 9.000 lbs. All our products primarily come from European or Japanese manufacturers, including Norsok M650 approvals, who are highly acclaimed in the international Up- and Downstream markets, and able to comply to the most stringent testing requirements.
Stainalloy supplies butt weld and forged steel fittings in the following material grades:
- Nickel Alloy 625 UNS N06625 ASTM B444 gr. 1 / B705.
- Nickel Alloy 825 UNS N08825 ASTM B423/B705.
- Super Duplex UNS S32750 ASTM A790/A928.
- Duplex S31803/S32205 ASTM A790/A928.
- Stainless Steel 304/304L/304H, 316/316L/316H, 321/321L/321H, 347/347L/347H ASTM A312.
- Low Alloys, WP11, WP22, WP5,WP9 and WP91 ASTM A335.
- Carbon Steels ASTM 106.
Stainalloy is an Qatar Petroleum and PDO approved Stockist; approved to supply high temperature resistant and corrosion resistant material grades.