Seamless and Welded Pipes
Stainalloy delivers a wide range of pipes both from stock as production. Our stock consists of both seamless and welded pipes in diameters ranging from 1" to 48". All our products primarily come from European or Japanese manufacturers, including Norsok M650 approvals, who are highly acclaimed in the international Up- and Downstream markets, and able to comply to the most stringent testing requirements.
Stainalloy supplies seamless and welded pipes in the following material grades (ASTM and ASME):
- Nickel Alloy 625 UNS N06625 ASTM B444 gr. 1 / B705.
- Nickel Alloy 825 UNS N08825 ASTM B423/B705.
- Nickel Alloy 800/800H/800HT UNS N08800/N08810/N08811.
- Super Duplex UNS S32750/S32760 ASTM A790/A928.
- Duplex UNS S31803/S32205 ASTM A790/A928.
- Stainless Steel 304/304L/304H, 316/316L/316H, 321/321H, 347/347H ASTM A312 and ASTM A213.
- Low Alloys P11, P22, P5, P9 and P91 ASTM A335.
- Carbon Steels ASTM 106.
Stainalloy is an Qatar Petroleum and PDO approved Stockist; approved to supply high temperature resistant and corrosion resistant material grades.